This Call is now closed !
between 19 November 2018 and 27th January 2019!
CHECKLIST of documents needed to complete an online application
Info sheet of the exchange programme type you are interested in: educators, research or industry – the info sheets outline all details and required information to be completed (online) and submitted (additional documents)
Additional document to be submitted along with the online information:
• Recent CV (pdf)
• General description/ info sheet of the organisation you are working at (pdf)
• Signed Exchange Agreement between both the host and the sending institute (scan)
• Letter of Support from host organisation (in addition to the signed Exchange Agreement above, EURASTiP requires a Letter of Support written by the host organisation which details their objectives and expected outcomes)
• Signed mutual Confidential Disclosure Agreement if applicable (not obligatory) (pdf)
• Proof of membership of Aqua-tnet, ASEAN-FEN, EATiP or MiP if applicable (an email stating membership is sufficient) (scan)
• Signed EURASTiP Exchange Programme – Data Processing Consent Form (pdf)
Failure to provide all the necessary documents disqualifies the applicant and the application will not be taken into consideration for selection.
IMPORTANT DATES AND NOTES:
• Opening applications third call: 20 November 2018
• Closing applications third call: 27 January 2019
• Notification of selection: early March 2019
• Exchange period: mid-March 2019 – 30 August 2019.
Click here for the EURASTiP Exchange Programme – Data Management Policy