The six specific objectives and the work programme of EURASTiP will be divided across six pillars or “work packages” (WP). Five are designed to deliver specific project objectives, whilst a sixth concentrates and matters of project administration and coordination.
Each work package is led by one of the consortium partners, with input from other project partners where relevant. Although autonomous, work package leaders provide progress updates on their identified deliverables to the project coordinator and those involved with dissemination (WP5) to ensure partners and the public are kept up to date.
The six EURASTiP pillars are:
Establish & Strengthen National Pilot Platforms (NPP) in Asia
This WP aims to:
- Characterise and map stakeholder interactions in Asian partner countries
- Assist the establishment of NPPs in each Asian partner country
- National working groups established by each NPP to contribute to 2030 Vision and Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA)
- Events and demonstrations of existing best practice in relation to NPP activities
- Roadmap models developed to establish similar NPPs throughout SE Asia