Applications to the FIRST CALL of the EURASTiP exchanges are open between
November 8th 2017 and March 29th 2018!
Checklist of information needed to complete an application
- Info sheet of the exchange type you are interested in: educators, research or industry.
- Recent CV (pdf)
- General description/ info sheet of the organisation you are working at (pdf)
- Signed agreement of the host (scan)
- Your exchange plan (pdf) including:
- Foreseen timing and duration of stay. If you do not have specific dates in mind, fill in most likely dates. These can be changed later
- Host organisation (name and brief description)
- Planned activities at the host facility
- Exchange goal(s) and expected outcomes
- Capacity building potential
- Suggestions for additional funding possibilities and/or long term sustainability (optional). This information is very much appreciated within the broader EURASTiP project to map alternative funding possibilities for cooperation between Europe and south-east Asia.
- Information about previous collaborations between the two organisations. This information helps the Selection Panel to determine the priority that should be accorded to the application under the EC contract guidance on promoting new collaborations, strengthen existing collaboration and ensuring widest possible access.
- Motivation letter (pdf) of one page in which the candidate explains how the planned exchange would fit in the EURASTiP project and aims.
- Signed mutual confidential agreement disclosure if applicable (pdf)